How do I get paint in your color schemes?
You Chip It!!
There isn’t a day that goes by when I am not asked how to make paint swatches from my color schemes. With the help of Chip It it’s about as simple as it can be!
- The first thing you need to do is visit the website and install the Chip It button in your browser.
- Now that you’ve installed it you can visit the color palette on the PCB blog you which to turn into paint. I am going to use the scheme from 5.20.2013.
- Next you just hit the new Chip It button you installed in your toolbar!
- Now just click on the color palette.
- The tool generates a color scheme based on the image and you can head to your nearest Sherwin Williams and purchase paint to decorate your home or walls with!
If you’ve done this let me know, I’d love to see how you decorated with a Chip It palette!